Welcome Back to Fabletics











Haven't Signed up Yet? Get Started
Forgot your password?
About this Product:
Our designers recreated your favorite French terry sweatpant with an easy foldover waistline. Internal elastic paneling keeps everything in place.
Shop outfits
Hamilton Sweatpant Foldover


With Discount: US$17.47
VIP: US$34.95
Regular: US$49.95
Colour: Constellation Print
Size: M | 8 Size Guide
Quantity:
Details
  • Fit: Relaxed. Runs True to size. Tip: Wear with Seamless Underwear.
  • Rise: Mid
  • Inseam: 21"
  • Built-In Bra: N
  • Fabric Content: 60% Cottom/40% Viscose
  • Features: Adjustable Drawstring Waist, Elastic Leg Opening, Patch Pocket on the Back
Imported
Fit Survey
Reviews
79% of members who purchased this style recommend it.

Design:
Comfort:
Quality:


Jessica | Size: XL | Color: Constellation Print | Edmonton, AB
Honestly wasn't sure about these when I ordered them but when they came in i absolutely fell in love!
Debbi | Size: XL | Color: Heather Grey | Cardston, AB
OH MY-- wear around the house all day type of sweats! Soooo comfortable! I liked that they were pretty true to size, and the waist band stays put 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it unfolds and ends up halfway up my stomach. :)
Natalie | Size: S | Color: Black | North Gower, ON
The material is thick and comfy for cooler days.
Erin | Size: M | Color: Heather Grey | Mississauga, ON
These are my favorite pants to throw on after the gym or lounge around in. Extremely comfortable!
This Outfit Is Ready For You

To order it, simply take our quick lifestyle quiz. Already a member? Just log in to purchase.





Hamilton Sweatpant Foldover











Forgot your password?
SEAMLESS SIZE CHART
Fabletics Bust Waist
XXS | XS 28-32 24-26
S 32-34 26-27
M 34-36 28-29
L | XL 36-40 30-33
XL | XXL 40-42 33-35
Conversion Chart
Fabletics US UK | AUS European
XXS 0-2 4-6 32-34
XS 4 8 36
S 6 10 38
M 8 12 40
L 10-12 14-16 42-44
XL 14-16 18-20 44-46
XXL 18-20 22-24 46-48
1X 18 26 50
2X 20 28 52
3X 22 30 54
Size Chart Inches Centimeters
Fabletics Bust Waist Hips
* Varies by Item. Check Product Details.
XXS | 0-2 30-31.5 24-25 33-35
XS | 4 32-33.5 25.5-26.5 36-37
S | 6 34-35.5 27-28 37.5-38.5
M | 8 36-38 29-31 39-41
L | 10-12 39-41 32-34 42-44
XL | 14-16 42-44 35-38 44-46
XXL | 18-20 44-46 39-42 47-49
1X | 18 46-48 43-45 49-51
2X | 20 48-50 45-47 51-53
3X | 22-24 50-52 47-49 53-55
Size Chart Inches Centimeters
Fabletics Bust Waist Hips
* Varies by Item. Check Product Details.
XXS 76-80 61-63.5 84-89
XS 81.5-85 65-67.5 91.5-94
S 86.5-90 68.5-71 95.5-98
M 91.5-96.5 73.5-78.5 99-104
L 99-104 81.5-86.5 106.5-112
XL 106.5-112 89-96.5 112-117
XXL 112-117 99-106.5 119.5-124.5
1X 117-122 109-114.5 124.5-129.5
2X 122-127 114.5-119.5 129.5-134.5
3X 127-132 119.5-124.5 134.5-139.5
Bra Size Chart US EU
A B C D D+
*Varies by Item. Check Product Details.
30 XXS XS S M M
32 XS S S M M
34 S S M M L
36 S M M M L
38 M M L L XL
40 L L XL XL XXL
42 XL XL XXL XXL XXL
44 XXL XXL 1X 1X 1X
46 1X 1X 2X 2X 2X
48 2X 2X 3X 3X 3X
Bra Size Chart US EU
A B C D D+
*Varies by Item. Check Product Details.
65 XXS XS S M M
70 XS S S M M
75 S S M M L
80 S M M M L
85 M M L L XL
90 L L XL XL XXL
95 XL XL XXL XXL XXL
100 XXL XXL 1X 1X 1X
105 1X 1X 2X 2X 2X
110 2X 2X 3X 3X 3X